Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Bolton
Dr. Margaret Bolton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middlebury, VT, with other offices in Montpelier, VT and Montpelier, VT (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Bolton is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care and Vermont State Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Bolton has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Margaret Bolton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlebury, VT.
Dr. Robin Lessoff
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Middlebury, VT 0 mi22
Dr. Feyza Basoglu
Middlebury, VT 0 mi9
Dr. Robert Jimerson
Middlebury, VT 0 mi42