Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Bolton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Bolton, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bolton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Vermont State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Bolton MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Bolton practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bolton has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Bolton practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Vergennes, VT.
See Vergennes Psychiatrists.