A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Bolton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Bolton, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Bolton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Vermont State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Bolton MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Bolton practice?
- Dr. Margaret Bolton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Bolton practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Montpelier, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT and Berlin, VT.
See Montpelier Psychiatrists.