A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Boyse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Boyse, cosmetic dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyse graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Boyse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Brown Boyse MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Boyse practice?
- Dr. Margaret Boyse has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Boyse practices Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists.