A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Boyse is Satisfactory. Dr. Boyse has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyse graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boyse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Boyse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Boyse practice?
Dr. Margaret Boyse practices Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Boyse, Dr. Gretchen Boyse, Dr. Gretta Boyse, Dr. Madge Boyse, Dr. Maegan Boyse, Dr. Maggie Boyse, Dr. Mamie Boyse, Dr. Margarete Boyse