A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Brengle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Brengle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Brengle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brengle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Brengle has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Brengle MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Brengle practice?
- Dr. Margaret Brengle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Brengle practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Noblesville Radiologists.