A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Brennan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Brennan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Brennan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Nashville, TN.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.