A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Brennan practice?
Dr. Margaret Brennan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Nashville, TN.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.