A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Brennan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Brennan MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Brennan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Brennan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Cardiologists.