A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winslow Memorial Hospital
- La Paz Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Brown practice?
Dr. Margaret Brown practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians and Tucson Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Brown, Dr. Margarita Brown, Dr. Marguerite Brown, Dr. Peggie Brown, Dr. Margit Brown, Dr. Maggie Brown, Dr. Margo Brown, Dr. Margery Brown