A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Brown is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Margaret Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Brown practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.