A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Burnett, MD is board certified in Neuropathology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ellen Burnett MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Margaret Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Burnett practices Neurology and Neuropathology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Neurologists and Pomona Pathologists.