A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Burns, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Burns MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Burns practice?
- Dr. Margaret Burns has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Burns practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Obstetricians & Gynecologists.