A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Carr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Carr has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Herzog Carr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Carr practice?
- Dr. Margaret Carr has 9 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Carr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Brookfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.