A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Carter, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Carter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Carter practice?
- Dr. Margaret Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Carter practices Family Medicine near Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Saint Simons Island Family Physicians.