Learn more about Dr. Margaret Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Carter, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Carter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Carter practice?
- Dr. Margaret Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Carter practices Family Medicine near Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Saint Simons Island Family Physicians.