Dr. Margaret Carter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017
Excellent visit.
Really liked Dr, Carter, The staff made me feel welcome. It was easy to get an appointment.

October 5th, 2016
Terrible phone manners
I like Dr. Carter but whoever she has answering the phone and dealing with customers is awful. Rude to clients (or at least me), basically told me I was lying when I tried to tell her that my previous call went unanswered.

June 10th, 2016
Great first visit. She took the time to explain diagnosis and options.

February 26th, 2016
Great practice
Dr. Carter is patient focused. Great listener. Office is friendly. Lucky to have her.

November 10th, 2015
S.C. flood refugee
Most difficult Doctor to get into see! A six (6) weeks wait for an appointment! Receptionist told me today "Computer is down" call back later to schedule an appointment! New patients have to wait 6 weeks is absurd! Careless

November 6th, 2015
Local
Mrs. Carter is amazing.......

August 30th, 2015
Dr. Carter is very special.
I have seen Dr. Carter once as a new patient. She is perhaps the only Dr. that seems to think for herself and outside the box. She took a list of all of my medications and refilled all of them that fell under the umbrella of a family physician. I called once and complained of a sinus infection and all the physicians in my past have ALWAYS made me come in. I am over fifty. I know when I am getting a sinus infection. Dr. Carter's office was accommodating and called in an antibiotic to my pharmacy. I will continue to see her once a year to secure my patient status as "active" She speaks quietly and is quite responsive. My labs were sent to me immediately. You can't get much better.

April 30th, 2015
Rude receptionist
Nothing against Dr. Carter, though she is not very personal with you. You will not be receiving any emails or other correspondence notifying you of check-up and such. Today I called to make an appointment and was treated like a number. The person on the other end of the line was just plain rude. I'm too old to deal with that crap; goodbye. Dr. Carter, fire your rude telephone lady or what ever she is.

February 12th, 2015
excellence
I have never found a doctor as professional and caring. Her staff may sound rude, but remember, she is a talented doctor and her staff cares. I think she is discredited as a woman. As well as the staff. I would choose her over anyone for good health care.

December 17th, 2014
Medication
Everytime that I call, I have the same problem with the same person.....it's not Ms. Diane but the other female nurse. She is VERY, VERY rude. She is all over the place with the wrong information. They really should not let her answer any phones.... Trying to get them to call in medication seems to be something very hard. Bedside manner could be a little better but I guess this is all that they can offer.

October 21st, 2014
Condescending
This doctor is rude to her patients and her staff is unprofessional and inappropriate(male receptionist). After several doctors visits my impression has not changed. Please, do your homework - ask people for recommendations regarding doctors- you will be glad you did. You won't have to do too much digging to realize this is not the right doctor for you.

October 3rd, 2014
Bed side manner... The worst I have ever seen.
Wow. I am still shocked by the awful visit I had at this doctors office. Did this woman miss the whole section of med school regarding bed side manner. I saw her for congestion and a sore throat and I had to ask her when she was walking me out if she would mind looking in my throat, because it had been hurting so badly- she said "oh yeah let me make sure it's not infected, I should have done that during the exam"! Now I am not a doctor but even I know when someone has a sore throat... You would look at it! Don't waste your money or time!!