A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Yap Chan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chan practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Primary Care Doctors.