A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Yap Chan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chan practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Redwood City Family Physicians.