Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Yap Chan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chan practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Redwood City Family Physicians.