Dr. Margaret Chang MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Sacramento, CA

February 9th, 2016
I received great care from Dr. Chang for torn retinas and then later a macular hole. She was very honest in explaining both what was knowable and uncertain about my condition, so I felt I could trust her judgment. Her timely and very skilled surgery achieved for me a better-than-expected outcome. The office is an amazing high-volume operation, and the time with Dr. Chang is always brief, but this is a very small price to pay for first-class expertise and keeping my eyesight intact! I highly recommend.

January 7th, 2016
A highly comoetent, pleasant and confudence-inspiring physician.

November 23rd, 2015
Bi-lateral macular holes
When I came in to the office for the first time, I had been having steady loss of vision and it was very scary. Dr. Chang made me feel very comfortable and like she had plenty of time to spend with me. I also felt comfortable and confident of her diagnosis and she got me into the surgery within a few days to fix the hole on my right eye. She was thorough in her follow up and continues to follow me as I heal. The surgery on my left eye has been a little longer healing, but she is continuing to follow up and is available for any questions or concerns. The office is also friendly and the staff are well trained and competent in what they do. I have recommended Dr. Chang to all my friends and would give her the highest recommendations for her knowledge, skill and ability to talk to her patients and ease their fears. The fear of losing your vision is pretty traumatic; it takes away so much independence and ability to participate in life in general. I am very thankful to have Dr. Chang as my doctor.