A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gia Ming N Chen MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret G. Chen practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chen practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.