A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chen is Satisfactory. Dr. Chen has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- New York Hosp Medical Ctr Of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret G. Chen practice?
Dr. Margaret Chen practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Chen, Dr. Margarita Chen, Dr. Marguerite Chen, Dr. Peggie Chen, Dr. Margit Chen, Dr. Maggie Chen, Dr. Margo Chen, Dr. Margery Chen