Dr. Margaret Cheung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 30th, 2014
Sole Proprietor
I have finally found another doctor! I have been a patient wtih Dr. Cheung for quite sometime and If I could have postponed visits, I would... Very bad service, awful communication, lacks personal touch especially with older patients and her service is a reflection on the service of her assistance, which I'm sure has great potential with proper leadership, they are not getting it there. I gave her one star only because it was a requirement. I will NEVER refer her to anyone and I would discourage anyone who would consider being her patient. A patient should never feel as if they don't have an opinion or a say in their own welfare. I understand you are there to make suggestions and recommendations, but how can you make an accurate prescription if you don't even take the time to listen to your patients illness let alone make them feel welcome and appreciated. Yes I have insurance and Yes your visits are covered, but it doesn't mean that I don't pay for nothing. There are co-payments, office visit fees and monthly insurance fees. So NO... I never get FREE service Dr. Cheung.