Dr. Margaret Chilcott Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Chilcott?

emergency visit

Posted on September 27th, 2016

My wife and I both came in and she found out we both had Pneumonia and she took very good care of us. She explained everything to us and checked on us every day. She is the best doctor we have had a pleasure to see.

Posted on November 13th, 2014

I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Dr Chilcott. Saw her twice for follow up appts at an urgent care center. I found her to be personable and friendly. We got along very well. I also appreciated that even though it was a follow up for a minor wound care, she still took the time to do a basic exam (listen to heart, lungs, etc). Made me feel that she is thorough and not like she was rushing through me to get to the next person. She also made sure I got an appt with appropriate follow up dr. My only complaint is that she's in the Rockwood urgent care system rather than family practice so I can't have her as my PCP. Tough to judge on wait time and appt ease since she practices at an Urgent Care

Posted on August 23rd, 2017