Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chilvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chilvers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilvers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilvers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chilvers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilvers graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chilvers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Chilvers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Chilvers practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chilvers has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Chilvers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Orthopedic Surgeons.