A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chilvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chilvers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilvers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilvers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chilvers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilvers graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chilvers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Chilvers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Chilvers practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chilvers has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Chilvers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Orthopedic Surgeons.