A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chisolm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chisolm, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisolm graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Chisolm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Smith Chisolm MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Chisolm practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chisolm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chisolm practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.