A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chisolm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chisolm
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chisolm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chisolm, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisolm graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Chisolm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Smith Chisolm MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Chisolm practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chisolm has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Chisolm practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.