Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chustecka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chustecka, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chustecka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chustecka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chustecka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chustecka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret I. Chustecka practice?
Dr. Margaret Chustecka practices Internal Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See West Haven Internists.