A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chustecka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chustecka, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chustecka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chustecka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chustecka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret I Chustecka MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret I. Chustecka practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chustecka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chustecka practices Internal Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See West Haven Internists.