A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Clark-Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark-Golden graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Clark-Golden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hosp Of Bklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret C Clark-Golden MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Clark-Golden practice?
- Dr. Margaret Clark-Golden has 11 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Clark-Golden practices Pediatrics near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Amsterdam Pediatricians.