Dr. Margaret Coffey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2013
Dr. Coffey is incredible
I cannot thank Dr. Margaret Coffey enough for all she has done for me. I never thought I would be able to be "cured" of my anxiety and that is exactly what happened. She is a compassionate doctor, who was always one text, one call away when I most needed her. She was there for me day or night, weekday or weekend. Whenever I had a crisis, she helped me out every step of the way. I did not think there where real doctors left in the country, she is definitely amazing. I believe I have been her client since 2008, and I don't know where I would be with out her. I love the fact that she does not believe medication is the solution to all problems, and that made me very comfortable about having her as my psychiatrist. I grew up with a mother who believes eventually she will find a drug that will take away all her problems, well that's never gonna happen. In other to get better, yes medication can help, but the most important thing is to work with your demons. That is what Dr. Coffey did for me, she helped me concord my fear. Most importantly she made me realize and truly believe I will never end up like my mother. She is the best doctor, she saved my life. For those reasons I am in sock and extremely disturbed that someone could leave her a bad review, let alone work so hard to try to destroy her reputation. That is why I decided to leave her a review now, even though she has been my doctor for hear. I am not able to watch someone bash such a wonderful person and not do something about it. Please, do not believe everything you read on the internet. And trust me, she is a wonderful doctor. She can help you overcome your fear, concord them, make them insignificant, just like she did with me. For that, I am FOREVER grateful!

June 18th, 2011