A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Collins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Collins practice?
Dr. Margaret Collins practices Pediatrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians.