Dr. Margaret Condit Is this you?

3.9

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I am a nurse and find Dr Condit to be very knowledgeable. She was prompt and courteous. She was more thorough than the "high risk"specialist I was seeing. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. She even performed my son's circumcision in her office. He healed well without complications and did not need anything for pain.

Happy Patient

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I just love Dr.Condit she such a good doctor I would surely recommend her to all my family members.

Excellent Dr.!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Dr. Condit was excellent! I hate waiting for hours even several minutes for a dr. I was in and out within 30 min. She was polite, generous, and courteous of my needs. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Homemaker

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I really liked the fact that I was in and out promptly. She gave me the accurate medication and I felt better in just hours.

Will not be going back

Posted on November 15th, 2010

I went to Dr. Condit because she was the only one I could see quickly. I went to the office and the front office staff was mediocre. Within five minutes of filling out paperwork I was being taken back to a room, by who I thought was the nurse. It was however, Dr. Condit, but she never even introduced herself. She was short and to the point and her diagnosis was accurate...however as a new patient I would have actually liked an introduction and maybe even a little small talk so I would know who is examining me. If you don't care at all about personality or bedside manner Im sure she is fine...but I will not be going back.

Posted on July 19th, 2014