Dr. Margaret Conroy Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Conroy?

She is the greatest

Posted on December 22nd, 2009

When I saw her one day in street clothes near the hospital, she looked like another college student here on the Pitt campus. Totally unpretentious, well-grounded, honest and caring. With the loans that it takes to get through medical school, a doc must be dedicated to carry that debt load and stay in internal medicine (not a get rich quick scheme!). I am old enough to be her mother, and I have every confidence in her ability. In fact, the recency of her education and her activities at the University make me feel that I am getting top notch care. She listens to the concerns that I bring to each appointment, and is willing to work with me on chronic conditions. I need a real team of doctors right now, and I have total faith that she is the anchor on that team. Consider yourself lucky if you are her patient.

Posted on September 15th, 2015