Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Corboy
Dr. Margaret Corboy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berwyn, PA, with another office in Radnor, PA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Corboy is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Corboy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Corboy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, PA.
Dr. John Kosteva
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Berwyn, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Ronald Barnett
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Berwyn, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Kelly Spratt
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Berwyn, PA 0 mi26