A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Crook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Crook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Crook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Crook MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Crook practice?
- Dr. Margaret Crook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Crook practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Culpeper, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Endocrinologists.