A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Crook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crook
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Crook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Crook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Crook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Crook MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Crook practice?
- Dr. Margaret Crook has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Crook practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Endocrinologists.