Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Cuffy
Dr. Margaret Cuffy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pikesville, MD, with other offices in Nottingham, MD and Pikesville, MD (and 9 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cuffy is affiliated with Franklin Square Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Cuffy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Cuffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.
Dr. Bruce Sindler
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Pikesville, MD 0.16 mi40
Dr. Jerome Ginsberg
Pikesville, MD 0.26 mi40
Dr. Louis Randall
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Pikesville, MD 0.29 mi43