A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Dennis Smith MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Margaret Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.