A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Dennis Smith MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Margaret Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.