Learn more about Dr. Margaret Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Walsh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Walsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Dahmus Walsh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Margaret Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Walsh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Colonial Heights Radiologists.