A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Daly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Daly, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anderson Daly FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Daly practice?
- Dr. Margaret Daly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Daly practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rutland, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Rutland Internists and Rutland Endocrinologists.