A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Dauphin-Van Dyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Dauphin-Van Dyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Dauphin-Van Dyk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauphin-Van Dyk graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dauphin-Van Dyk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Isely Dauphin-Van Dyk MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret I. Dauphin-Van Dyk practice?
- Dr. Margaret Dauphin-Van Dyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Dauphin-Van Dyk practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.