A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Davenport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Jacksonville Hosp, Jacksonville, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Katherine Davenport DO is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret K. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Margaret Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Davenport practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.