A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Devick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Devick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Devick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devick graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Devick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret F Devick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Devick practice?
- Dr. Margaret Devick has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Devick practices Family Medicine near Canton, SD.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.