A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Devick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Devick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devick graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Devick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rosanne Devick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Devick practice?
- Dr. Margaret Devick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Devick practices Family Medicine near Canton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Inwood, IA and Beresford, SD.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.