A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Devick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Devick graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Devick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Devick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Devick practice?
Dr. Margaret Devick practices Family Medicine near Canton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Inwood, IA and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Canton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Devick, Dr. Margarita Devick, Dr. Marguerite Devick, Dr. Peggie Devick, Dr. Margit Devick, Dr. Maggie Devick, Dr. Margo Devick, Dr. Margery Devick