A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Donohoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Donohoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Donohoe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donohoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Albemarle Hosp, Elizabeth Cty, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret R Donohoe MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Donohoe practice?
- Dr. Margaret Donohoe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Donohoe practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Elizabeth City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kitty Hawk, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Allergists.