Learn more about Dr. Margaret Donohoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Donohoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohoe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donohoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Donohoe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donohoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Albemarle Hosp, Elizabeth Cty, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret R Donohoe MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Donohoe practice?
- Dr. Margaret Donohoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Donohoe practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Allergists.