Learn more about Dr. Margaret Donohoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Donohoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohoe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donohoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Donohoe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donohoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Albemarle Hosp, Elizabeth Cty, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret R Donohoe MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Donohoe practice?
- Dr. Margaret Donohoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Donohoe practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Allergists.