A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Dowling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Dowling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dowling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Dowling MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Margaret Dowling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Dowling practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Trenton Internists.