A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Du Pont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Du Pont, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Du Pont graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Du Pont has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Du Pont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans