Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Durkin
Dr. Margaret Durkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Durkin is affiliated with St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital, Flower Memorial Hospital and St Anne Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Durkin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Durkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Bradley Sachs
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Toledo, OH 0 mi18
Dr. Shaili Desai
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Toledo, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Mounir Elkhatib
Toledo, OH 0 mi50