Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
Caring, knowledgeable physician
I had a severe allergic reaction and went immediately to my allergist. After a week, he referred me to a dermatologist. After a couple of weeks with the dermatologist, I went to see my regular physician, Dr. Durkin, who had additional ideas that helped my condition better than the specialists. Her ability to apply her knowledge and her caring and concern (telling me to come back in a week if the condition didn't improve) is exceptional.

January 30th, 2015
Very slow at getting test ordered she says you need. Especially when they may be life threatening problems. Ended up In the ER with the problem and it had been over 4 months and she had never ordered the test even with me calling all the time. I could have died. Then when test results came back never got a call had to call them several weeks after the test had been done. This kept me from getting to the doctor I need for help for the problem. Very upsetting and not very professional on her part if she really cared about her patients. Needless to say I no longer go to her and would never give her a good referral!