Learn more about Dr. Margaret Duston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Duston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Duston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duston graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Duston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
- Togus Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Alexina Duston MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Duston practice?
- Dr. Margaret Duston has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Duston practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Manchester, ME.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Rheumatologists.