A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Duston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Duston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Duston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duston graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Duston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
- Togus Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Alexina Duston MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Duston practice?
- Dr. Margaret Duston has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Duston practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Manchester, ME.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Rheumatologists.