A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Duverney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Duverney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Duverney graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Yvette Duverney MD is a female Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Y. Duverney practice?
- Dr. Margaret Duverney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Duverney practices Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.