A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret E McLaughlin MD is a female Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Margaret McLaughlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret McLaughlin practices Nephrology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Nephrologists.