A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Parker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Respiration Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Parker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Maier Parker MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Margaret Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Parker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists, Stony Brook Critical Care Practitioners, and Stony Brook Pediatricians.