A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Parker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Respiration Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Parker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Maier Parker MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Margaret Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Parker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists, Stony Brook Critical Care Practitioners, and Stony Brook Pediatricians.