Dr. Margaret Parsons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Parsons?

March 23rd, 2017

Professional and kind

Very knowledgeable. I feel I'm in good hands

January 29th, 2017

In and out in 5 minutes

This was my second appointment with Gus person. I will never go back to see her. She gave me and entire body exam in about 3 minutes. Said practicality nothing. I had to ask her to burn off a couple of small skin cancers on my face. Did not check my scalp or answer questions regarding a mole on my neck and several skin tags. I waited 3 months for this appointment and was very disappointed. She may be a great doctor, but that was not my experience - TWICE.

February 26th, 2014

SO RUDE and discourteous

It's a bad sign when a doctor you've never met enters with "What's up?" I wasn't in a hurry, but acknowledgment of the LONG wait (and I was 2nd in line right after their lunch break) would have been appreciated. I was stunned by her rude behavior, especially when I asked (nicely) whether they would go online (they depend on a FAX machine!) and then later when I asked whether the prescription could be called into the pharmacy (NO!). Such a difference with my doctor... they actually use electronic communications and are friendly/helpful. I will not return! :-(

October 11th, 2011

horrible bedside manner. In and out in 3 minutes. Didn't even do a complete exam. Wouldn't recommend.

September 27th, 2011

Wonderful!!

Dr Parsons is absolutely wonderful.

June 2nd, 2010

The Best Dermatologist in Sacramento!

I've got two dermatological issues - one simple, and one complex. For the complex issue, Dr. Parsons was the fourth Dermatologist I've seen and she is apparently the choice for other doctors with serious skin health issues. That should tell you something. When other Dermatologists are referring their hard cases to Dr. Parsons, she must be good. She spent the time with me that my case required, looked through all the old lab reports and came up with a strategy that has been nearly miraculous!On my simple skin issue, I found her to be equally competent, and very caring. Dr. Parsons is not one of those "lightweight" dermatologists who don't see sick people and instead spend all day with cosmetic patients. She is a hard-core medical dermatologist who also does some great cosmetic work!

June 12th, 2017