Dr. Margaret Parsons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2014
SO RUDE and discourteous
It's a bad sign when a doctor you've never met enters with "What's up?" I wasn't in a hurry, but acknowledgment of the LONG wait (and I was 2nd in line right after their lunch break) would have been appreciated. I was stunned by her rude behavior, especially when I asked (nicely) whether they would go online (they depend on a FAX machine!) and then later when I asked whether the prescription could be called into the pharmacy (NO!). Such a difference with my doctor... they actually use electronic communications and are friendly/helpful. I will not return! :-(

October 11th, 2011
horrible bedside manner. In and out in 3 minutes. Didn't even do a complete exam. Wouldn't recommend.

September 27th, 2011
Wonderful!!
Dr Parsons is absolutely wonderful.

June 2nd, 2010
The Best Dermatologist in Sacramento!
I've got two dermatological issues - one simple, and one complex. For the complex issue, Dr. Parsons was the fourth Dermatologist I've seen and she is apparently the choice for other doctors with serious skin health issues. That should tell you something. When other Dermatologists are referring their hard cases to Dr. Parsons, she must be good. She spent the time with me that my case required, looked through all the old lab reports and came up with a strategy that has been nearly miraculous!On my simple skin issue, I found her to be equally competent, and very caring. Dr. Parsons is not one of those "lightweight" dermatologists who don't see sick people and instead spend all day with cosmetic patients. She is a hard-core medical dermatologist who also does some great cosmetic work!