A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical Doctor, University of Alabama School of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. Phillips practice?
Dr. Margaret Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.