A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Eagan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Eagan, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Eagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Eagan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Eagan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Eagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Eagan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Endocrinologists.