A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ekstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ekstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ekstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Deborah Ekstein MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Ekstein practice?
- Dr. Margaret Ekstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Ekstein practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.