A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ekstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekstein graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Ekstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- New York University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ekstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ekstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Ekstein practice?
Dr. Margaret Ekstein practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Ekstein, Dr. Gretchen Ekstein, Dr. Gretta Ekstein, Dr. Madge Ekstein, Dr. Maegan Ekstein, Dr. Maggie Ekstein, Dr. Mamie Ekstein, Dr. Margarete Ekstein