Learn more about Dr. Margaret Estrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Estrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Estrin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Estrin practice?
Dr. Margaret Estrin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Lenexa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.