A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Estrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Estrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Estrin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Estrin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- The Women`s Healthcare Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Estrin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Estrin practice?
- Dr. Margaret Estrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Estrin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Lawrence, KS.
See Lenexa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.