A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fankhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Fankhauser, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fankhauser graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Fankhauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Fankhauser DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Fankhauser practice?
- Dr. Margaret Fankhauser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Fankhauser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists.