A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fankhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fankhauser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fankhauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Fankhauser, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fankhauser graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Fankhauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Jean Fankhauser DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Fankhauser practice?
- Dr. Margaret Fankhauser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Fankhauser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists.