A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ferguson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Ferguson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Ferguson practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.