Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Ferry, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferry
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ferry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ferry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Ferry MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Ferry practice?
- Dr. Margaret Ferry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Ferry practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brattleboro, VT.
See Greenfield Internists and Greenfield Endocrinologists.