A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Ferry, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ferry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ferry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans