A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Ferry, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Ferry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Ferry MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Ferry practice?
- Dr. Margaret Ferry has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Ferry practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Internists and Greenfield Endocrinologists.