A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Finley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Finley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rosina Finley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Finley practice?
- Dr. Margaret Finley has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Finley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.